domingo, 8 de junho de 2008

Video: Mariah on FTV, Taiwan

Click on the link below to download Mariah's interview with correspondent Jinny Chang in Tokyo, Japan that aired on the Taiwanese TV station, FTV, Friday, June 6th.


Mariah's Interview with FTV Taiwan, June 6, 2008
Type:
Mpg | Size: 18.2MB
[http://rapidshare.com/files/120884490/Mariah_s_Interview_with_FTV_Taiwan__June_76__2008.mpg.html]

Mariah Carey: I'm just at a place where I feel like I can say things in a song or name a song 'cause it's so tough in this position to know who you can trust and the fact of the matter is really you can't trust anybody for the most part. And that's sad but that, on a lighter note, how would Rachel or Mary Ann or one of my other really close friends describe me? I guess, they would definitely say that I'm festive, that would be the number one thing and that's one word I didn't use when making this record 'cause there's so many of my little inside jokes.

Jinny Chang, FTV: How did you feel when you decided to tie the knot with Mr. Cannon?
MC: It sounds weird because when you get married the thing is like you lose your freedom. We kind of created...


FTV: We heard.
MC: So they say and it has happened... but this is almost like creating a new level of freedom because you feel free to be who you are.

To the right, watch Taiwanese TV commercials for Mariah's new album, E=MC² - 20sec- & 60sec-clips, "Touch My Body" and "Bye Bye" versions. You can download this video (Mpg, 27.0MB) by clicking here.
http://rapidshare.com/files/121016671/Mariah_Carey_E_Mc__TV_Commercials_Touch_My_Body_Bye_Bye_Versions_Taiwan_Bernard.mpg.html

Nenhum comentário: